Write a letter
How to write a letter to a member of the Royal Family!
- Sometimes starting a letter is the hardest part! If you are writing to a member of the Royal family, you can start your letter with “Your Royal Highness,” or “Sir” or “Ma’am”.
- Make sure you include your name (first name and surname) and age.
- Write clearly.
- Use paragraphs.
- Let Their Royal Highnesses know where you go to school. What do you like about it? What is your favourite subject?
- Write about what hobbies you have.
- Write about your family – do you have any brothers or sisters you can write about?
- End the letter by writing Yours sincerely and your name.
- Make sure you include your address and postcode so that you get a reply. You will be sent a personalised letter from The Prince's home and will be sent a copy of our Children's Booklet! If you can't wait to receive it you can read it online as a PDF.
Start writing today!
Where to send it
Post your letter to:Clarence House
Don't forget your stamp!