In the present challenging times never has it been more vital for businesses, of all sizes, not only to create the jobs and find the markets we need, but also to scale up their local engagement in communities across the country.
We stand for responsible business.
We are a business-led charity focused on promoting responsible business practice.
We have a growing membership of over 850 companies and a further 10,700 companies engaged in our campaigns globally.
Our members help to transform communities by tackling key social and environmental issues and in doing so, transform themselves.
Our vision is for every business to act responsibly and so ensure a sustainable future for all.
Mary Portas and Alex Gourlay talk Responsible Business
BITC's Workwell Awards Winner 2012 - Northumbrian Water
George the Poet
BITC's Supply Chain Award Winner 2012 - Lakes
Three Insights - Young People's view of work experience
Business Connector Jane Wilson on the response to the effects of Storm Desmond and the role of the Business Emergency Resilience Group (BERG)
…Read case study
- Tania Dash on how the Business Connector programme helped her get back into work
- Business in the Community Responsible Business of the Year 2014
- Business Connector Kay Horne
- Growing local economies through supporting small business
- Business in the Community’s Santander Responsible Small Business of the Year
- Business in the Community’s International Large Business of the Year
- Business in the Community’s Responsible Business of the Year