In the present challenging times never has it been more vital for businesses, of all sizes, not only to create the jobs and find the markets we need, but also to scale up their local engagement in communities across the country.
The Prince’s Responsible Business Network is run by Business in the Community. Our members work together to tackle a wide range of issues that are essential to building a fairer society and a more sustainable future.
Responsible business is about how a business makes its money not just how it spends its profit. It is about managing growth responsibly while reducing dependency on natural resources. It is about how the business operates as an employer, supplier and customer and how as a neighbour it helps to create vibrant communities where people can flourish.
We are a business-led, issue focused charity with more than 30 years’ experience of mobilising business. We engage thousands of businesses through our programmes driven by our core membership of over 800 organisations from small enterprises to global corporations.
Business Connector Jane Wilson on the response to the effects of Storm Desmond and the role of the Business Emergency Resilience Group (BERG)
…Read case study
- Tania Dash on how the Business Connector programme helped her get back into work
- Business in the Community Responsible Business of the Year 2014
- Business Connector Kay Horne
- Growing local economies through supporting small business
- Business in the Community’s Santander Responsible Small Business of the Year
- Business in the Community’s International Large Business of the Year
- Business in the Community’s Responsible Business of the Year