The Prince of Wales meets men dressed in old military costume from the 27th Enniskillen Regiment of Foot during a visit to Fermanagh County Museum.
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall today commenced a two day visit to Northern Ireland.
The first engagement of the day was to the Fermanagh County Museums. After a warm welcome by the Pipes and Drums of the Royal Irish Regiment, the Irish Arms Re-enactment Group and the Aughakillymaude Mummers in the Courtyard of the Enniskillen Castle museum, Their Royal Highnesses visited the Drumclay Crannog Exhibition at the museum which made international headlines in 2013 when the first-ever scientific excavation of a crannog took place in Northern Ireland, resulting in a huge volume of significant finds.
The Prince of Wales then moved to the rifle range where the Curator of the Inniskillings Museum, Neil Armstrong, gave him an overview of the site's history.
Elsewhere, The Duchess viewed a display of Belleek China, for which Co Fermanagh is famous, and saw traditional methods of butter-making in an adjacent display.
The Royal couple then attended a reception in the nearby 1881 building which was attended by around 120 guests drawn from a wide range of organisations associated with the museum. The Duchess had the opportunity to view some of the exhibitions from Action Mental Health, including local basket-makers, and sample some Co Fermanagh produce.
The Duchess of Cornwall is welcomed by schoolchildren in Northern Ireland.
Before departure, the Royal guests were presented with gifts to remind them of their visit to Co Fermanagh. The Prince of Wales received a Lough Melvin Gosling Trout Fly in a presentation frame, hand-crafted by Frankie McPhillips and The Duchess of Cornwall received a Fermanagh Silver Birch Wooden Bowl, handcrafted by local woodturner, Brendan Bannon.
On their second engagement of the day, the pair visited one of Northern Ireland's most beautiful houses and gardens at Florence Court.The popular tourist attraction consists of an 18th-century mansion, surrounded by gardens and parkland which extends to 250 acres.
Formerly the home of the Earls of Enniskillen, Florence Court was gifted to the National Trust by Michael, Viscount Cole in 1953 and, following a major fire in 1955, the house was restored in a major conservation project.